Cartoon and ComicsPages

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Magical Coffee Beans

 Startling Fake Coffee Fact

A scientist visiting a gnome village made a startling discovery. The gnomes were drinking coffee and he sat down and had some with them. He exclaimed the coffee to be the best he had ever drank. According to him, it was rich and robust and there was absolutely no bitterness at all. But that wasn't what blew his mind.

"I couldn't believe it." said Dr. G Oofy. "The coffee in this gnome village was magical. When I drank it, my throat felt somewhat strange. When I spoke, the raspiness in my voice was no longer there. On top of that, the gnomes began singing and I sang along . . . in perfect tone. Yet I suck at singing."

He had asked the gnomes about this, but they shook their fingers at him and told them it was a secret. He was not to speak of this to anyone under any circumstances.

Obviously, he didn't listen and spilled the beans during an interview. Immediately after finishing his interview, he found he could no longer speak. 

An associate of Dr. Oofy confirmed the scientist always had a raspy voice but it seemed to have cleared up. He was baffled that the doctor lost his voice immediately following the interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment