Cartoon and ComicsPages

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Coffee Cartoons

 I love coffee. I also love cartoons. So I figured why not do a blog about coffee and make it fun. 

Not a boring blog about the history of coffee. You can read that elsewhere if you're interested. Maybe a fake history of coffee? False facts, obvious fake references, and whatever.

Let me start things off with a cartoon taken by an animation I made on YouTube. 

Ever wonder what it was like to get up in the morning and not have coffee to give you a kick start?

Wild Thing is not having success getting Bob to wake up.


Tara pops in.

"What's wrong, Wild Thing?"

"I can't get Bob to get up. His eyes are part open, but he doesn't move."

"He probably needs some coffee. The problem is coffee hasn't been invented yet."


"Wait, What?" asks Wild Thing. "What are you even talking about?"

"Coffee. But it doesn't matter. There's no such thing as coffee right now, so you just have to smack Bob and wake him up. Or invent coffee."

Wild Thing stares at Tara for what seems like a long time.

"You don't make sense. How do I invent something when I don't even know what it is? You're an idiot."

"Bite me. I'm outta here. You're on your own."

Bob was finally awake and jumped up.

"What is she even talking about? What is coffee, anyway?"



Wild Thing shakes his head.

"I don't know, man. She's always bringing up things that aren't even invented. It's like she was in the future before. Doesn't matter. Just get your butt up and let's go get some meat!"

Will the cavemen invent coffee? I don't know yet. Any thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment